The T Scope Elbow Premier is designed for fixed or controlled range of motion in the treatment of ligamentous injuries and stable fractures of the elbow or upper arm.
Breg T Scope Premier Elbow Brace
The T Scope Elbow Premier is designed for fixed or controlled range of motion in the treatment of ligamentous injuries and stable fractures of the elbow or upper arm. This off-the-shelf brace incorporates the patented T Scope Premier hinge and telescoping uprights. Designed for exceptional patient fit and enhanced compliance, the T Scope Elbow Premier is one of the most lightweight, low profile post-op elbow braces on the market and features a quick lock to prevent flexion/extension at any angle. Malleable aluminum bars can be manipulated to accommodate patient swelling and post-operative bandages. Additionally, all pads and straps can be trimmed to fit different arm sizes. The T Scope Elbow Premier provides a lightweight, low profile, and customizable solution with range of motion control.
Common Examples of Use
- Stable fractures of the elbow, distal humerus, proximal radius or ulna
- Tendon and ligament injuries or repairs (Tommy John surgery, distal biceps tendon repair)
- Chronic elbow injuries
- Collateral ligament reconstructions
- Elbow hyperextension
- Range of motion control post injury
- Tennis elbow release
- Triceps tendon repair
- T Scope Premier hinge offers extension adjustability between -10° and 110°, while flexion may be adjusted between -10° and 120° (ROM control in 10° increments)
- Easy to use extension drop lock allows the brace to be locked out at any angle with the push of a button
- Lightweight weighing only 13oz makes it one of the lightest post-op elbow braces on the market
- Low profile design conforms to the arm for greater patient comfort
- Telescoping forearm and humeral bars allows brace to fit a wide range of patient anatomiesTrimmable pads and straps
- Malleable struts can be contoured to fit varying arm sizes and shapes
- Detachable shoulder sling is included
- Optional Neutral hand accessory provides comfortable control to reduce pronation
07254 T Scope Elbow Premier, Left Reg.
07255 T Scope Elbow Premier, Right Reg.
07256 T Scope Elbow Premier, Left Long
07257 T Scope Elbow Premier, Right Long